Wednesday, December 23, 2015

THƯ CỦA ÔNG GIÀ NOEL




Christmas 2015

Dear ...........,
Christmas is nearly here and I'm getting busier everyday. There are over ten billion children in the world and I've got to visit them on Christmas Eve! It's going tobe a very long night but the reindeer and I love visiting all the good girls and boys on my list.
I can't wait to visit ............. most of all. I checked my list twice and it seems you've been a very good boy this year. .............. has been very good, too.
My evels have told me that you really need a ........ for Christmas. You may just have a very special present this Christmas Day, as you have been so good.
................ is one of the first places I'll be visiting this Christmas. Although the local wether here in the North Pole is very cold at Christmas time, the reindeer can't wait to leave all of your presents underneath your Christmas tree.
There are so many children to visit that the reindeer and I get very hungry. Don't foget to leave out some carrots for the reindeer and some milk for me. I'll try to make sure Rodolph and I don't leave a mess.
Merry Christmas, .......!

Santa Claus


P.s  I know your chimmey isn't working so I'll use my magic key!



 




--------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment